It’s Turnkey Podcast Coaching Q&A day — Today we will be discussing converting your community into action takers. If you are like me, one of the things I struggled early on with was building a connection with my audience. Today we have learned how to engage, why engagement is so critical and creating a call to action on the show that will inspire a community to take action.
Our guest today is Randall S. Garcia, experienced podcast host with the magical power of “Making every guest feel like a superstar and every listener feel inspired.” Add to your bottom line today and connect on today’s coaching call.
In this episode, Doug and Randall S. Garcia discuss:
- Engaging, inspiring, and connecting with your community with calls to action.
- Doing the one thing that will give you a win every single day.
- What it takes to be successful in the podcasting industry.
- Give your audience a 1, 2, 3 takeaway that they can apply today. Let them finish an episode of your show with something they can do immediately.
- Be intentional with every episode of your show. Use your show to multipurpose your content. Plan out your content so it is cohesive, not just random content.
- Get the right coach, learn from the right people. You have to be willing to invest time and resources to build your podcast to turning a profit.
“The number one way to create raving fans, to create fans that just want to follow you, who want to soak in all the information that you have, is you have to add value.” ~ Randall S. Garcia
Check out Randall’s podcast The Millennial Leadership Show!
Check out Randall’s podcast Lead At Home (Win At Life)!
Free eBook: The Greater Day Formula
Connect with Randall S. Garcia:
Facebook: Randall Sean Garcia
LinkedIn: Randall Sean Garcia
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Want to know how to start, grow and profit from podcasting? Get recommended strategies and tools that are helping top podcasters produce results. TurnkeyPodcast.com/grow