Jack Plotkin is the CEO of Cardinal Solutions, a boutique advisory and investment firm based in New York City. Educated at Harvard and fortified on Wall Street, Jack has more than two decades of experience at the crossroads of business and technology and has advised more than a hundred Fortune 500 firms across all major industries.
In this episode Doug and Guest discuss:
- The difference between what it takes to get off the ground and staying in the air
- The importance of pivots, large and small to grow your business
- Being patient and not getting discouraged
- Jack looking to support small businesses with positive social impact as an angel investor
- Customer feedback should be put through a filter
- Give yourself at least a year of head-down work
- You have to focus on the signals, and not get discouraged
“The most successful business people I know are just insatiable. As far as curiosity, they want it. They want to know everything about the business, they want to talk to others.” – Jack Plotkin
Connect with Jack Plotkin:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.