Joining Doug on today’s episode:
Christine Kloser is an international speaker on the topics of transformational authorship and transformational leadership. She is the author of thirteen books, including the best-selling and award-winning books, Conscious Entrepreneurs, The Freedom Formula and Get Your Book Done. Christine also hosts the Get Your Book Done podcast.
Domenic Rinaldi is the Owner and Managing Partner of Sun Acquisitions – a Chicago based mergers and acquisitions firm. He is also a speaker, author and host of the M&A Unplugged Podcast.
Domenic specializes in helping the owners of privately held companies (with enterprise values between $2 and $30 million dollars) scale, acquire and sell businesses. He has been personally involved in over 300 business transactions across a broad range of industries and is considered an expert in his field.
Domenic is passionate about mergers and acquisitions and thrives on helping his clients maximize the value of their transactions.
In this episode Doug, Christine, and Domenic discuss:
- Maintaining a positive mindset as a podcaster who leads and serves the community.
- Focusing on what you have to offer to help those in your unique community get through this crisis.
- Finding the silver linings, taking advantage of this time to learn and grow and figure out who you really want to be
- Walking the line between opportunistic and being a responsible business owner.
- It’s all about leadership and leadership is all about mindset.
- As a podcaster, you are in a position to help your unique community of listeners in the ways they need it most right now.
- We will be okay, and there will be growth and opportunities we could never have imagined before!
Connect with Christine Kloser:
Free Book: The Transformation Quadrant
Award-Winning Program: Get Your Book Done
Facebook: Transformational Author Community
Connect with Domenic Rinaldi:
LinkedIn: Sun Acquisitions, LLC
Facebook: Sun Acquisitions – Chicago, Illinois
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.