Emerald GreenForest – The Wealthy Life Mentor is one of America’s Premier Experts on creating conscious change & living a Wealthy Life By Design. Working with thousands of entrepreneurs throughout her 20+ year career, Emerald knows how to create proactive, catalytic change that creates client breakthroughs in all areas of life.
Emerald is a connector and catalyst for the Creative Age Leader. She established an international reputation as an author of 7 books & contributing author to another 15.
As an online and offline speaker, she’s presented nearly 700 times in 10 years and shared both Live & “virtual” stages with luminaries like John Assaraf a star in the blockbuster movie “The Secret” and NY Times Best Selling Authors like Sark and Marianne Williamson.
She is also the executive producer & host of the Apple top 50 ranked Men On Purpose Podcast listened to weekly in 97 countries & the brand new Apple top 75 ranked Wickedly Smart Women Podcast to serve her sisters in success around the world downloading in 31 countries (Ranked #1 in Entrepreneurship in New Zealand!)
In this episode Doug and Emerald discuss:
- Promoting your podcast by leveraging your existing contacts, and not being afraid to ask for help from experts.
- How Emerald was able to sell her podcast to someone who’s vision aligned perfectly with the program.
- Recognizing symptoms of reaching the point where it’s time to pivot.
- Treating your podcast as a business and making sure it is serving your purpose.
- You have to love what you do and be passionate in order to be successful.
- Even if you pivot, or have pivoted several times, everything you have learned and been through has been valuable for growth and experience.
- Money isn’t just going to walk in the door, you have to look for opportunities and act on them.
Connect with Emerald Greenforest:
Website: Wickedly Smart Women
Instagram: Emerald P GreenForest (@emeraldpgreenforest)
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.