Bringing her journalistic expertise to the podcasting space today’s Turnkey guest is a mom of two, a wife, AND a journalist — plus the host of Podcast Coaching with Christine. She interviews successful podcasters, podcasting insiders, and influencers about “how they did it” so fellow podcasters can find their own success. If you’re launching a podcast, looking for techniques to grow and to stay motivated through the journey you’ll find that and more!
In this episode Doug Sandler and Turnkey clients discuss:
- Is podcasting right for you and is your idea or message a valid one?
- Why are you podcasting and what’s success for you?
- Finding and utilizing high-quality guests to build your podcast and your confidence.
- Utilizing both internal and external mission statements
- Understanding and preparing for the reality of good and bad times.
Connect with Christine O’Donnell:
Podcast: Podcast Coaching With Christine
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.