Turnkey community, check out this history and today’s guest experience – a former corporate executive turned serial entrepreneur, Janet Fish has found her passion in coaching others. Under the acronym PAK, (professional ass kicker) Janet challenges her clients (of which she has had over one thousand start or grow their business, make lots of money and to define success on their terms. Janet is the host of the Breakaway
In this episode Doug Sandler and Turnkey clients discuss:
- Taking your podcast to the next level, let it build itself or push it to the next level?
- Community, influence, or money, what is the priority of your podcast?
- Stop overthinking and realize that everyone resonates with someone.
Connect with Janet Fish:
10 Steps to Building Your Business Breakawaybuisinesscoaching.com
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com