You gotta love a podcast and a business who’s biggest fan is the mom of the owner and host. Sam Mitchell has been podcasting since 2019, well past podfade. And he’s got a lot to teach us all. Asa host of Autism Rocks and Rolls, Sam shares in real terms what it’s like to live and thrive with autism. Sam does not need to be fixed, there is no normal in today’s world – take it from me – this man is doing it right. Excited to chat welcome Sam to Turnkey.
Connect with Sam Mitchell:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula- http://www.TurnkeyPodcast.com/UPLFplus
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
- Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
- Sales Training for Podcasters: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/sales-training-for-podcasters/id1540644376
- Nice Guys on Business: http://www.niceguysonbusiness.com/subscribe/
- The Turnkey Podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/turnkey-podcast/id1485077152
Partner Links — We use these apps and get amazing results and huge time savings too!
- Design tool: Canva Pro: Create Stunning Design in Minutes!
- Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
- Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
- Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews. Zoom.us
- Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.Acuityscheduling.com