In this episode Doug and Kimberly discuss:
- Knowing what you want to get from your podcast.
- The importance of flexibility in podcasting and business.
- Wins and mistakes in the startup phase of a podcast.
- Sometimes you have to kill your darlings – that means sometimes scrapping work you love as it may not be relevant, useful, or related to what you are doing anymore.
- Be organized and prepared ahead of time – things will come up that are outside of your control and it will make things less stressful.
- There is more to podcasting than just recording the audio.
“Figure out what you want your purpose to be. And that will help you figure out the process for creating your podcast. ” — Kimberly Weitkamp
Connect with Kimberly Weitkamp:
Facebook: The Audience Converter
LinkedIn: Kimberly Weitkamp
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Interested in Podcasting? Learn 5 ways that you can profit from your own show at TurnkeyPodcast.com/money