In this episode Doug and Michael discuss:
- Michael’s original intent with podcasting and how it has evolved over the last several years.
- Monetizing your podcast by sharing your message.
- Good criteria for a proper lead magnet.
- The importance of good engagement from your audience.
- Asking your guests for sponsorship doesn’t ever hurt, you may even get sponsors out of it!
- Even when you get ahead on interviews, just keep interviewing! It is about relationships, networking, and, possibly, joint venture partnerships.
- As a podcast host, you are a media company.
”The amount of time you spend together will dictate how much you can charge in an offer.” — Michael Neeley
Connect with Michael Neeley:
Facebook: Michael Neeley
Podcast: Consciously Speaking Podcast
LinkedIn: Michael Neeley
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Want to learn how to podcast? Enroll in our DIY course to get on the fast track to successful and profitable podcasting! TurnkeyPodcast.com/grow