Kimberly Seltzer is a Makeover & Confidence Expert, Therapist and Dating Coach based in Los Angeles. She utilizes the unique combined use of therapy, in-field date coaching, NLP and styling to help people with their confidence and dating life. Kimberly helps men and women update and discover their personalized image through wardrobe consultation and assistance in purchasing clothes that fit each body type and lifestyle. She has developed her own wing gal approach with clients doing in-field work working on body language, first impressions, image and messaging and how it impacts confidence and attraction.
In this episode Doug and Guest discuss:
- How to build and keep your community and how to get them to fall in love with you.
- When you’re scared or nervous about something, the only way that you’re going to get over it is to do it.
- Breaking down the barrier of salesperson and prospect and making it about building a relationship with your community.
- It makes sense to make money from your strengths, people are asking you for help. It is your right to be able to ask for money for that.
- Confidence equals experience. Find the people with experience where you need it, and you will gain confidence.
- Being authentic and vulnerable builds trust and cultivates relationships with listeners.
- Try not to have too much of an agenda, so the show can go where it needs to.
- Mix up your episode format, keep it fresh.
“I don’t care if you have a podcast about (something from) nuts and bolts about business to a comedy show., people love and relate to people who they like. We know this to be true about sales, you’ll buy something from people you like. And so podcasting is no different.” – Kim Seltzer
Connect with Kim Seltzer:
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Want to learn how to podcast? Enroll in our DIY course to get on the fast track to successful and profitable podcasting! TurnkeyPodcast.com/grow
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.