Domenic Rinaldi is the Owner and Managing Partner of Sun Acquisitions – a Chicago based mergers and acquisitions firm. He is also a speaker, author, and host of the M&A Unplugged Podcast.
Domenic specializes in helping the owners of privately held companies (with enterprise values between $2 and $30 million dollars) scale, acquire and sell businesses. He has been personally involved in over 300 business transactions across a broad range of industries and is considered an expert in his field.
Domenic is passionate about mergers and acquisitions and thrives on helping his clients maximize the value of their transactions.
In this episode Doug and Domenic discuss:
- Responding to the COVID-19 crisis with a lens of serving the community that has supported you.
- Using video conferencing tools to enhance your message and sense of community.
- Setting up your interviews ahead of time to be the most beneficial and impactful.
- The possible benefits of adding a video component to your podcast, even after the crisis is over.
- Now is the time for serving, not the time for promoting.
- You have people in your community who have valuable information to help the people who need it right now.
- People love to consume video. If you can add it successfully to your program, it can greatly enhance your reach.
Connect with Domenic Rinaldi:
LinkedIn: Sun Acquisitions, LLC
Facebook: Sun Acquisitions – Chicago, Illinois
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Learn how you can turn your podcast from a time suck to a bank account builder with our free seven-page report on five ways to make money podcasting. TurnkeyPodcast.com/money
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.