Michael Neeley is a former professional actor and medieval knight turned writer, motivational speaker, personal development coach, author, and host of the Consciously Speaking podcast.
He has appeared in feature films with Mel Gibson and Kevin Costner, performed off-Broadway with Andre Braugher and Kathleen Chalfant, and had recurring roles in several popular soap operas. His studies in character development took place both on and off camera and ultimately fueled his desire to pursue personal development and consciousness training as a profession.
Michael is a student of Buddhism and sits on the Board of Directors at Insight Santa Cruz, a Buddhist meditation community. His contemplative practices form a great part of the foundation of his work, where he is a certified Dharma teacher and meditation guide.
In this episode Doug and Michael discuss:
- Moving beyond advertising and sponsorship into monetizing strategies that really accelerate profits and increase influence.
- Creating a funnel that works with who you are and what you offer to bring in guests that fit into your message and are also good candidates for becoming clients.
- The win-win strategies off affiliate marketing and joint venture partnerships.
- Finding the right social media outlets to fit who you are trying to reach.
- If you have a service or product that would be of value to someone, it would be a disservice not to offer it to them.
- Be yourself, serve your community, serve your guests, serve yourself, share what you do.
- Don’t give up, try different things, trust your value.
Connect with Michael:
Twitter: Michael Neeley (@MichaelKNeeley)
Facebook: Michael Neeley – Home
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.