Damon Burton has been featured on Entrepreneur, BuzzFeed, USA Weekly, writes for Forbes, and has optimized websites for INC 5000 companies, NBA teams, and businesses featured on Shark Tank. We are going to take a close look at how to get your company in the win column when it comes to SEO — 101 that’s search engine optimization.
In this episode Doug and Guest discuss:
- How the right SEO guy is going to keep it simple for you while handling the complicated business, so you can focus on content that speaks to your strengths.
- The benefits of templated sites vs. all-inclusive for SEO optimization.
- The kinds of things Google is looking for when ranking, and how you can benefit your ranking by being an asset for them.
- The value of the long game with SEO, versus the quick but pricey pay-per-click.
- Start with the simple things. At the end of the day, if Google wants to return a website that makes them look good, and has a good user experience.
- You have a business because you’re good at something. Focus your content on bringing out your best value for your best customers.
- Diversity and context when getting reviews and comments are key in getting traffic back to your website.
- In the end it’s about telling your story and building relationships.
Connect with [GUEST]:
Twitter: Damon Burton (@EntrepreneurDB)
Instagram: Damon Burton (@entrepreneurdamon)
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- The Ultimate Podcast Launch Formula http://www.turnkeypodcast.com/ultimatelaunchformula
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.