In this episode Doug, JJ, Virginia, and Michael discuss:
- Where to find your guests and what to do with guests when you find them.
- Your application process, processing of guests, appearance fees, and release forms.
- Should you have guests or should you create solo content?
- Utilization of your SEO with your guests.
- Find experts that you know like and trust and use them as guests, even in multiple episodes.
- LinkedIn newsletter browsing to connect with people and find guests.
- Check out the show you’re being pitched before you commit to being on it.
- Use your podcast as an opportunity to get to know someone new.
Mentioned: Radio Guest List.com
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Connect with Michael Neeley:
Facebook: Michael Neeley
Podcast: Consciously Speaking Podcast
LinkedIn: Michael Neeley
Connect with JJ Flizanes:
Connect with Virginia Muzquiz:
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.