4 steps to converting audiences members into customers
- Creating a Call to Action That Works
- Make it very clear (one thing), very short, and benefit-oriented.
- Write it out and practice its delivery so that you are confident in delivering the information and the message.
- Don’t overcomplicate it by including too much.
- Don’t try to spell out your links.
- Keep it as simple as you possibly can.
- Make it memorable.
- The Landing Page
- Components: know where your is traffic coming from where are they hearing you.
- Make your message clear so your visitors know they are in the right place.
- Tell them what they are going to get when they put their email address into your page.
- Thank you pages: thanks them and reminds them to go check their inbox.
- Essential components of the lead magnet
- Easy to use read or digest.
- Has to be something your audience actually wants for a topic and a value they want.
- Have a call to action and clearly show what or where the next step on the document is.
- Marked clearly in an obvious place at the bottom of the lead magnet.
- Create a Welcome Series
- Create a great customer experience for the new people on your list.
- Start a conversation.
- Build the know, like, and trust factor.
- Tell your story, be personal, be yourself.
- Take them from strangers to loyal fans.
- Give resources and value.
- Showcase your knowledge, your expertise, and your credibility.
- Train your audience to want the information or links from you.
- They can see the value of having received information from you.
- Set expectations, and a timeline of when they can expect to hear from you.
- Leads to a call to action.
Connect with Kim Weitkamp:
Website: turnkeypodcast.com/nlpkim or
TurnKey Podcast Productions Important Links:
- FREE workshop on how to “Be A Great Guest.”
- Free E-Book 5 Ways to Make Money Podcasting at http://www.Turnkeypodcast.com/gift
Ready to earn 6-figures with your podcast? See if you’ve got what it takes at TurnkeyPodcast.com/quiz
Check out Headliner to create social media posts with video easily- make.headliner.app
Simplecast is the easiest way to set up your podcast hosting- Simplecast.com
Zoom is the easiest way to schedule meetings and record your podcast interviews-
Acuity is the easiest way to schedule your podcast interviews, meetings, and life.
Connect with Doug Sandler:
Phone: (410) 340-6861
Show notes by Podcastologist: Kristen Braun
Audio production by Turnkey Podcast Productions. You’re the expert. Your podcast will prove it.